Friday, October 7, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

No better medicine than cupcakes....

So my little boy has croup, and is pretty miserable. My girl has a fever and is getting sicker too. They are such little troopers, and are really really good despite not feeling well. I have to admit, I'm a little surprised at how early the apparent cold season has started this year, and have not really been good about giving them their "super vitamins" every day. This is the second cold in as many weeks, so vitamin consumption is up to par as it should!
And look at this delightful little "medicinal" treat out best friends dropped off this afternoon:
They came from Happy Cakes- I know them well ;) It is a lovely little bakery in the neighborhood. These little miniature cupcakes sure hit the spot with my two tots when they woke up from nap-time!

1 comment:

  1. So glad they liked them! And I agree - they are truly little troopers. Hope you all feel better soon, we miss spending time with our best friends :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete