Friday, October 28, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Let it snow let it snow let it snow


Yes, it has snowed, in October :) I'm pretty happy about it, and so are the kids! It was a heavy, heavy snow and a lot of tree branches fell- the leaves still hanging on makes the snow stick better.
Beautiful none the less!





Our neighborhood is heavily treed (Denver standards) making for beautiful changes of seasons (and lots of downed tree limbs).
After lots of play in the snow we decided to come in for some hot cocoa! Some runny noses followed, but it was so worth it. Now we are hoping for lots more of the cold white stuff. Did I mention fall is my favorite season?! I think winter might be too!

Dogs, kids and snow equals the best combination ever!

FYI, I just got a tip from a colleague at Shaklee, she puts Nutriferon in her children's hot cocoa to help boost their immunity during cold/flu season!

No comments:

Post a Comment