Friday, August 24, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Another thrilling topic- laundry

But it must be done- when you find something that rocks your mile-high piles of laundry, you simply must share, right!?
Coming back from camping- even if its just a one night trip, is laundry nightmare, or used to be. After our most recent trip I had the regular big bag of camp smoke infused fleeces and soggy socks, and as an extra bonus, a whole set of puked on toddler clothes, said toddlers pee accident pants, and other toddlers hot cocoa soaked PJ's. Yes, these are stains to challenge event me most seasoned house keeper.

In my previous life (pre-Shaklee), I would have, no doubt, ruined something with bleach stains, or, used something even worse- Oxi Clean.. have you ever gotten that stuff on your wet hands??? It burns like crazy!

So in my current, more sane, Shakleeized life I took the calm approach of pre-treat with strong Basic H, put a tiny little scoop of Nature Bright in the drum, popped the nastiest laundry in there.. .added my detergent and softener, and bam- CLEAN.  No stress, no burns, no worries. It works every time. It is safe for me, my family and the planet, and these are the best laundry products I've ever tried.

There, exciting laundry post complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment