Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Gift Ideas for the Holidays

I want to share some of these ideas with you. I'm sure we all have those people on our list who "have everything" or those that are very difficult to shop for. Or, a older friend in need of a health boost?

Check out some of these sweet, smart and from the heart, gifts for the holidays.



How about some adorable cleaning gloves and a Get Clean Starter kit? Best all-purpose green cleaner anywhere. It is so concentrated; I've had my bottle for 2 years. Fantastic product.

http://sunnyside.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=HomeCare&sub_cat=GetCleanStarterKit 

 Or, for some safe skin care without all the pesky chemicals and preservatives, check out this line of wondrous softness and age erasing power! I adore the A.M Repair! Add some super luxurious, organic face towels, and you have a memorable gift!

http://sunnyside.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=Beauty

Water. Simple. Delicious. Essential. Water. I have made a promise to myself, I will never again buy plastic water bottles. One of the greatest sources of plastic pollution in the world is the water bottle. Not only can you get healthier, cleaner and cheaper water from your tap when you use Get Clean Water, you can also feel better about what you do for the planet. With so many cute, re-useable water bottles out there, why ever buy those pesky plastic bottles again!?

http://sunnyside.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=HomeCare&sub_cat=water

For even more gift ideas, check out my website- sunnyside.myshaklee.com - and I would love to hear your green gift giving ideas! I can never have too many :)

No comments:

Post a Comment