Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Flavor Explosion!

It is another cold and snowy morning here in Denver. I was really in the mood for a warm breakfast, but am dedicated my my 180 program, and didn't want to pack on calories from oatmeal or toast.
I did heat up the kiddos' breakfast cereal and had the brilliant idea of heating up my own as well. The smoothie heated didn't sound great, so instead I turned to the bar. The peanut butter chocolate chip one to be exact.
With 20g of protein, 6g of fiber and 270 calories this scrumptious meal bar never fails to deliver. I warmed it up for 1 minute in the microwave, it came out soft and gooey- leaving the kitchen smelling like a bakery...

I added 3 spoon fulls of plain, fat free FAGE yogurt, and dove in. Oh My Gosh! Such an amazing flavor and texture combination. I will return for this many cold mornings!
Can't wait to try the blueberry almond bar..
i licked the plate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment