Monday, February 4, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Monday Weigh-In Day




To make myself more accountable, and hence, more likely to succeed with this rockin' weight loss program, I am going to post my weekly Monday weight and measurements on my journey :)

Hopefully my departure from the comfort zone and dive into humility will encourage someone else to take the weight loss journey with me.

(the weigh-in scale in image above happens to be pointing at my goal weight of 125 lbs!)

On January 1st 2013 my weight was at an all time high (not as high as after twin pregnancy, but almost) 160lbs. Yes, ashamed, but now this is the turn-around since I am so lucky to have the BEST weight loss program around on my side. 


Feb 25th.

Weight: 154 lbs
Upper arm: 12"

Under chest: 32"
Waist, just under belly button: 36"
Hips: 41.5"
Upper thigh: 24"
Calf: 15.5"

* I have admittedly not been on the diet for 2 + weeks. I am not beating myself up over it- just getting back in the saddle :) Although I never skip my morning 180 smoothee, I have not been counting calories, or watching my diet elsewhere. Back at it!


Feb 11th.

Skipping weigh in this week, as the whole fam. has been sick, and I've not been tracking my diet for a week.
Check back next Monday for weigh-in.

Feb 4th.

Weight: 152 lbs
Upper arm: 12"
Under chest: 32"
Waist, just under belly button: 36"
Hips: 41.5"
Upper thigh: 25"
Calf: 15.5"

*I admit to having a very poor week.. I ate out 3 times, had the kids birthday party (the big one) baked 24 cupcakes, and 34 cake pops.. not all of them went to the party.. Still nice to see that I lost some inches, and maintained my weight :)


Jan 28th.

Weight: 152 lbs
Upper arm: 12.5"
Under chest: 32"
Waist, just under belly button: 36"
Hips: 41.5"
Upper thigh: 26"
Calf: 15.5"

* awesome to see a pound off- and inches off my waist! despite several slip-ups this week with birthday parties, dinner party, brunch and more..  Other than walking dogs/tots around the neighborhood and painting the ceiling, no real exercise.


Jan 21st.

Weight: 153 lbs
Upper arm: 12.5"
Under chest: 33"
Waist, just under belly button: 38"
Hips: 41.5"
Upper thigh: 26"
Calf: 15.5"


Jan 14th.


Weight: 156 lbs
Upper arm: 12.5"
Under chest: 33"
Waist, just under belly button: 38.5"
Hips: 42"
Upper thigh: 26.5"
Calf: 15.5"



Jan 1st.

Weight: 160 lbs
Upper arm: 13"
Under chest: 33.5"
Waist, just under belly button: 38.5"
Hips: 42.5"
Upper thigh: 27"
Calf: 16"




No comments:

Post a Comment