Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Happy Healthy New Year!

As most of you, I have made my new years resolutions and started today my work to fulfill them today!

I have a dream board, you know, the board on the wall with images of all I want in my life. Do you have one?
My goal for 2013 is to loose 40 lbs (this one will be a breeze thanks to Shaklee180), and to cross off one of the items on my dream board.

The pounds have crept up, from nowhere it seems. I am sad to have let my weight get off track so badly, yet excited to start on a new chapter. If you follow my blog you know I love food, and cooking. I am determined to make this positive change while maintaining my love for food and creating new dishes. I will change my approach and incorporate my interest into my weight loss journey-  after all, it doesn't have to be difficult!!

I hope you all enjoyed your black-eyed peas or other year-of-luck foods today!

If you are interested (or know someone who is) please feel free to join my Shaklee180 team and participate here on the blog with me!

HAPPY NEW HEALTHY YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment