Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Childrens Vitamins Have Changed Alittle....

During the winter months more and more parents think about getting some vitamin supplement for their children. Why? If you're the parent of a toddler or more, you know the answer- they come down with something new every week!!! 


yeah, kids vitamins have come a long way
For this very reason I decided to get some multivitamins for my tots.  I hesitated for a long time, since I feed my little ones a very healthy and varied diet, but read enough data to support my decision. Before I started working with Shaklee, when I was attempting to breast feed, I learned about a nutrient called lactoferrin- one of the main immune boosters that make breast milk so valuable. So, when I was doing my vitamin research, I was pleasantly surprised to find that lactoferrin is in Shaklee's multivitamin for kids!! They are called Incredivites, and is more than a multivitamin. It is also a multimineral, and an immune booster!
They have more vitamin D than any other brand- super important for strong bones and teeth. Also really cool, no artificial flavors or sweeteners, or preservatives- and they are gluten free.
 My kids love the berry flavors, we call them our "super vitamins" and they have one every morning.
I am certainly no expert, but I must say, after a few months of taking Incredivites, the kids have not been sick! I probably jinxed myself now.. but I had to share!

Here's to a happy, sunny, and healthy winter for you and your kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment