Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

Fall and Winter... Cookies and Lattes- What's a girl to do?!



I don't know about you, but this time of year is the worst for me when it comes to eating healthy. I feel constantly surrounded by lattes and newly baked somethings.. .
Don't get me wrong, it is OK to indulge a little this time of year, it is cozy, we share with our friends, we spend more time indoors baking and cooking. Truly, it is ok! However, this year, I am going on a very un-timely tropical vacation in the beginning of December, you know, that time between the Thanksgiving meal and Christmas cookies.

Well, I'm trying something new! I want you to join me, because peer pressure, I mean support groups, make it easier to stay on track!
It is a 5-day "re-set" we use Shaklee's exceptional products to cleanse, and fuel our bodies for 5 days. Detox, and cleanse our system out! Sounds perfect for right after Thanksgiving, right!?

It is super easy to follow!

So what does a Reset entail?
For 5 days you have three Shaklee 180 smoothees for your main meals.  For snacks you add fruit, nuts, yogurt and vegetables.  Drink LOTS of water and cut out everything else.  You can eat as many fruits and veggies as you like and if you need snack ideas, we also have snack bars that fill you up and are great on the go.

We start December 1st, so get your order in by November 20!
Contact me for a shopping list, and we will get started together!  Check out the products at: sunnyside.myshaklee.com. You know I would only back a ethical, green, reputable company with superior quality products, right?!

Shaklee 180  Kick Start Detox



No comments:

Post a Comment