Monday, December 10, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Coming soon..





This blog is a little bit of a mix of all things I love and care about- recipes, crafts, environmental issues etc. etc. And, starting in January, I will be starting a NEW and EXCITING weight loss program. I will be featuring some new, diet friendly recipes, and more about the program starting January. And IF I am brave, I might even share my before/after/happily after after images, inch loss, successes and failures.
I'm hoping to build a team to join me, it is always easier to stick to a program when one has the support and accountability of a team.
This is a little tease, what it's all about and why I'm SO excited!

The Shaklee 180 program is going to help me and millions of others loose the weight and KEEP IT OFF.

The unique Shaklee 180 products (delish by the way) are meal replacement bars, smoothies and snacks, as well as a metabolic boost supplement, that contain Leucine™. Leucine is a patented formula that helps you maintain (and in some cases build) more muscle. This is what helps you keep the weight off.
The more muscle mass the greater metabolism!

For even greater incentive- you can earn your whole package for free! AND Shaklee will give you rewards as you loose! Amazing. 

No more yo-yo dieting- get on the program, and let me know if you want to join my team :)


No comments:

Post a Comment