Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Xmas break b -gone!

How odd- I am so over Christmas! Usually I like to linger in the Christmas slow-paced holiday feel for weeks after the main event. This time, I'm done. No bad feelings, nothing negative, I just want to move on with the daily rhythm. Back to birthday parties, shopping without being elbowed in the gut, visit the zoo, visit with friends and get out of the house!
I've also taken a slack break from blogging, but will ramp up again!
We've had a couple of rounds of family visits, lots of good foods and crafts to share with everyone. And, I am sure I will blog about my new discovery- Pintrest! More to come on that topic:)
New and awesome things to come on my business front as well, Shaklee will help me get my new year started right. Green and Healthy. And I will be sure to share!
Now to prepare for New Year celebrations!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment